Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome to today's Guest Designer, Claire !

Today we are welcoming back Claire of Claire's Crafty Creations as the Design Team's chosen winner of the 'Vintage Seaside Challenge'.


I'm so happy to be Guest Designer at Frilly and Funkie as its one of my favourite challenges and I adore Linda's shop too. I love all kinds of crafting and enjoy playing around with paints, inks and stamps whenever I get the chance. I work full time for a charity and when I'm not at work you can usually find me walking my dogs or playing in my craft room.


I was super excited when I found out the challenge theme as I always find Linda's tag challenge a real inspiration. I took my inspiration from the layout Linda used for her 12 Tags of Christmas design in Week 4, adding texture to the borders and using the burlap squares for some added texture, hope you like it.

I'm sure you'll agree Claire's project is beautiful! If you want the chance to join us as a Guest Designer all you need to do is join in with the current challenge, 'Just Case It'.

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Claire! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Claire, love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Claire and so very well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Claire! I love the colors and the layout. Number 4 was one of my favorite tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Claire! I absolutely love the way you have adapted my tag for a sweet summer theme. Beautiful colors and embellishments - so glad you used the burlap backing for your letters. It's so terrific to have you as our guest designer this time around!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete