Here are the finished flowers, on some projects to show you how they can be made to look quite different.
and then a more grungy look
Once cut and embossed the fun comes with selecting how to colour them up For the delicate flourish I chose to use paint dabbers and for the more grungy flowers I used alcohol inks. Both of these work wonderfully to colour the foil and slightly different looks and finishes.
For layer one and three, so for one large and one small flower I shaped the petals to create dimension. For the second layer, I made small cuts in between the petals to allow the petals to curl more.
And just before I go here is a completed project using one of them.
have a fun and inky day!